Wednesday, September 4, 2013

This holiday weekend I spent part of it playing with my new metal crafting...learning to use the torch and finding a design element that works for my skill level.

I need to learn how to use wire to make dangles that uses some jewelry making skills.  Where this will take me I am not sure.  I don't see myself becoming a jewelry artist, I tend to like the sculpture side of this but not in a big way.  I think I will use the altered bottles and maybe altered books using the metal crafting to enhance.

 
This I know, I can't go into the studio late in the evening as I tend to pick up something and next thing I know it is one-two o'clock in the morning.

Please add your comments, since sharing the artistic process is my way of using the language of art to promote making art.

No comments:

Post a Comment